What is HypnoBirthing
HypnoBirthing® is a tried and proven method that guides and prepares a woman in giving birth in a peaceful and extraordinarily beautiful manner. It is a program that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner, and the newborn, independent of context, whether that be in the quiet of a home, a hospital, or a birth center.
The HypnoBirthing® program is built around an educational process that includes special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice, attention to nutrition and positive body toning. Most importantly it fosters an air of mutual respect for the birthing family, as well as the health-care provider in a traditional health-care system or an alternative setting.
Five 2.5 hour Classes
• Full course taught in a friendly and relaxed space
• Small course size means you'll have the time and space to make sure the tools and techniques really work for you as individuals
• Hearing from other parents-to-be, you'll discover that you share many of the same worries and find opportunities to share ideas and learn from one another
• You will meet like minded local parents-to-be
•Additional materials & exercises including: numerous hypnosis scripts, comprehensive Birth Preference worksheet, and class handouts
• Ongoing support after the course finishes
Five 2.5 hour Classes
• Built around your schedule, I can come to your home for evening or weekend sessions.
• You immediately begin to associate your home (where you will spend much/all of your labor) with relaxation and total calm
• Perfect if you have time constraints or if the group course dates/ times do not work with your schedule
• Ongoing support after the course is finished
•Additional materials & exercises including: numerous hypnosis scripts,comprehensive Birth Preference worksheet, and class handouts.
• The course will be completely tailored to your needs
Amanda is a Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner.
Her goal in all of her classes is to make you as a woman feel empowered, supported on your journey and most of all give you the tools to have a beautiful birth.
Amanda began her journey with HypnoBirthing as she became pregnant with her first child in 2014. She knew she wanted a birth with little to no intervention. She looked at all options and no other methods compared to The Mongan Method. She would only describe her birth as a beautiful HypnoBirth.
I am passionate about birth, and women coming together. There is something so sacred about the act of coming together and finding your tribe.